How to reset safari on apple ipad air
Apple is one of the most selling brands in the world offering mobiles and computer system. These systems comes with a different own operating systems and their own application exclusive to apple only. One such application is apple safari which is used for browsing. There can be a number of reasons due to which the apple safari net to be reset on your system.
· Safari can be reset by deleting all the history , cookies ,setting and cache
· To reset safari click on setting from the menu and Choose safari and then click on clear history and website data.
· This will delete the history of browsing , cache and cookies but the autofill information is still not deleted .
· Also after doing that when you visit any website do not grant permission for any popups or ads
· Alternate way is to re install safari, go to setting and remove safari and download again.